The following guidelines for Group bookings take precedence over JetBlue’s general fare rules and restrictions.
Group Size and Qualifications:
- 10 or more customers (i.e. sports, youth, church, school, or community groups).
- All group customers must be booked on the same flight on the same day. Customers traveling separate from the group are considered individual bookings and regular fare rules and restrictions apply.
Families of 7 or more:
- Families of seven (7) or more may book travel on multiple reservations (up to 7 per reservation) on jetblue.com or by calling 1-800-JETBLUE. There is no need to contact the JetBlue Group Desk.
- A deposit of $50 per person, per reservation is required within 14 days of the date of booking.
- If your group is traveling during a blackout period (peak travel season), your deposit is due within 7 days of the date of booking.
- Your deposit is applied toward your final payment.
- JetBlue may cancel the reservation if your deposit is not received by the due date.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to departure for domestic travel.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure for international travel.
- If final payment is not received by the due date, JetBlue may cancel the reservation(s) without notice and all monies paid are forfeited.
- We accept most major credit cards, personal checks, agency checks and money orders.
- We are limited to four payment transactions per group.
- Payments must be in our Salt Lake City office on or before the payment due date.
- Other payment restrictions may apply depending on your dates of travel
- All customer names are due 30 days prior to departure for domestic travel.
- All customer names are due 30 days prior to departure for international travel.
- If names are not received by the due date, JetBlue may cancel the reservation without notice. Cancellation fees apply.
- Name changes can be made for a fee of $100 per name.
- Name changes must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- After final payment has been made, individual deviations are allowed. Your group will be allowed to deviate up to 20% of the total group size. New travel dates are permitted 2 weeks prior to or after departure. Any deviation is subject to the JetBlue change fee plus any increase in airfare.
- Changes/cancellations made within 30 days of departure will result in complete forfeiture of the monies paid for domestic travel.
- Changes/cancellations made within 60 days of departure will result in complete forfeiture of the monies paid for international travel.
- Any group that is changed or cancelled after deposit is paid but prior to making full payment is charged a $150* change fee per person plus any increase in airfare.
- If a change prior to full payment results in a lower fare, the balance is applied toward the final payment. Any group that is changed after full payment is made is subject to a $150* change fee plus any increase in airfare per seat. If a change after full payment results in a lower fare, difference will be forfeited.
- No changes or cancellations will be allowed inside of 30 days for domestic travel.
- No changes or cancellations will be allowed inside of 60 days for international travel.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- If your group drops below 10 customers prior to making full payment, the reservation(s) is cancelled and rebooked at current fare. Fees apply. The general fare rules and restrictions will apply to the new record.
- All changes must be made by calling into the JetBlue Group Desk.
*$100 change fee for bookings made prior to May 17, 2013.
Additional Seats/Internet Bookings:
- Seats added after original group reservation is made will be at the current fare, and payment in full may be required at time of booking.>
- Seats booked on the Internet will not be considered part of the group, and cannot be added to the group. Internet bookings are subject to our general fare rules and restrictions.
- A block of seats will be assigned after deposit has been made. We will do our best to seat your group together based on seat availability at time of deposit. Seat assignments are not guaranteed and are subject to change.
- After final payment and traveler names have been received and the seats ticketed, you may purchase Even More® Space seating. Payment for purchase of Even More® Space seating is due at the time of purchase.
Please note: Individuals in group bookings are not able to use kiosk check-in. Online check-in is available for groups. If unable to check in online, a crewmember at the ticket counter will be happy to check you in.
To submit a request to book a group click here. One of our dedicated Groups crewmembers will contact you with a quote and gladly answer any questions you may have.
Please keep in mind that submitting the online request does not hold space or guarantee availability or fares.
The Groups Desk is available by calling 1-888-538-2583, option 2, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. MT. Customers with hearing or speech impairments can call our toll-free TTY/TDD telephone number, 1-800-336-5530.