Customers who meet the specified travel criteria may rebook without a change fee or difference in fare. Customers whose flights have been cancelled by JetBlue may also opt for a full refund without penalty.
· Rebook the customer’s flights through the “rebook travel through date” in either the same or lowest available booking class and then process an even exchange on the ticket.
· Rebook the customer’s flights beyond the “rebook travel through date” in either the same or lowest available booking class and process a regular exchange on the ticket charging any increase in fare however you may waive the change fee at the time of the exchange.
· Cancel the flights and leave the ticket in “Open Status” waving all cancelation fees. The residual will be available one year from the original ticket issue date.
· Exchange the full value of the ticket to an MCO or VMPD waiving all change fees. The MCO or VMPD will be available for one year from the date of issuance.
**IMPORTANT** Required Documentation for Processing an Exchange:
· Travel agent must document the PNR with an OSI message that reads: OSI B6 EXCH PER [WAIVERCODE]
· Travel agent must document the new ticket with the applicable waiver code in the tour code box
Rebooking/Refund Options for Cancelled Flights
· Refund the full value of the ticket back to original form of payment through normal ARC/BSP processing waiving all cancellation fees
· Exchange the full value of the ticket to an MCO or VMPD waiving all change fees
**IMPORTANT** Required Documentation for Processing a Refund:
· Travel agent must document the PNR with an OSI message that reads: OSI B6 RFND PER [WAIVERCODE]
· Travel agent must send an OSI with the applicable waiver code in order to avoid a Debit Memo
Use of any waiver codes will be audited for accuracy against eligible dates and impacted cities. Please use it appropriately to avoid a debit memo. More information for our IROP policy can be found on the travel agent information pages here.
Co-Located Airports (Sister Cities)
Due to high load factors on some of JetBlue’s flights, it has been difficult to re-accommodate customers from their chosen city. JetBlue has authorized re-accommodation to/from the co-located airports or sister cities listed below:
New York: JFK, LGA, EWR, HPN, SWF
Los Angeles: LGB, BUR, LAX
San Francisco: SFO, OAK, SJC
Washington D.C.: IAD, DCA, BWI