JetBlue wants to offer you the assistance needed as you travel with us. Please let us know what we can do to best assist you.
Here is some valuable information for you as you travel on JetBlue.
- Text readers are compatible with mobile.jetblue.com.
- Along with requesting special assistance in your reservation, please communicate to our crewmembers in the airport and on the aircraft how we may best assist you. Friendly reminders to our crewmembers are always appreciated.
- We can assist with carry-on items, assistive devices, getting to restrooms, opening snacks, and getting to next gate if you have a connecting flight.
- To better accommodate your seating requirements; please select seats either online or by calling us at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) prior to your flight.
- As an added courtesy, you may request a gate pass for a family member or friend to escort you to the gate and from the gate in your arrival city. You may request this at the ticket counter. The airport has the final approval of this request based on the current security level. Be sure the person requesting the gate pass has government-issued photo identification.