JetBlue offers pre-boarding/silent boarding on all of our flights for customers needing assistance.
- Silent Boarding must be requested at the gate prior to our general boarding announcements.
- Silent Boarding includes boarding first and assistance with stowing belongings.
- Silent Boarding – those customers who have requested or identified as needing assistance in boarding. Customers must present when boarding begins.
- Priority Boarding for Mint customers (on A321 aircraft with Mint) and Mosaic customers
- Priority Boarding for Even More® Space customers that have purchased upgraded seating
- Pre-boarding for families with children under the age of two and customers needing additional assistance
- General Boarding – Offered in 5 rows increments beginning at the back of the aircraft
- Any remaining customers
- Unaccompanied minors
Customers are encouraged to remain comfortably seated until their row is called for boarding.
Just click here and provide your confirmation number, last name of the first person on the reservation and your origin and destination city.